Bootcamp Help

davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am considering enrolling into INE CCIE R&S written bootcamp early next year. The course is $3500. Is there another vendor/company I should look into before I fully commit to INE?

Comments

• bodokidbodokid Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank Bodokid. Unfortunately, Micronics do not offer a class for the CCIE written exam, I wish Narbik did (Nice guy to talk to). I plan to take Narbik's 10-day Lab course once I pass the written. Right now, I'm trying to find out if theirs a vendor [out there] better than INE.
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Narbik published a book to bridge the knowledge gap from CCNP to CCIE R/S candidates. As for bootcamps, they might have a Zero-to-Hero for the R/S track but if not then one of the other bootcamp vendors like INE/CCBootcamp etc., whatever works for your schedule.
    Thanks for the info mbarrett. CCBootcamp is no longer available. I will ask Micronics about their Zero-to-Hero. Right now, if anyone have another company for me to look at please feel free. Thanks again
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    5-day CCIE RS written Online training for $899 not sure if narbik himself teaches it

https://micronicstraining.com/event/written-v5-1/
    Thanks Dmarcisco! I called and re-verified with Micronics. I will attending their end-to-end class in February. The suggested not taking the Written before attending the class.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you decide you bypass the CCIE Written class and just go to the 10 day end to end?
    Currently, my goal is to continue reading TCP Vol I and II, my other CCIE material back with the Boson's CCIE questions. Then I will take the exam after the 10 day end to end in Glendale in February. I wish it was in January. Sorry for the long answer, but yea.