Passed CEH !

Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed CEH a few days ago.

Exam is not too easy, not too difficult.... Nothing a couple hours of studying a day for a month or two can't solve!

I used Matt Walkers AIO study guide, Matt Walkers exam study book, Boson exams (GOAT), and took the iClass by EC-Council.

Next Up: eCPPT

Comments

• IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    IronmanX wrote: »
    Congrats.

Thanks!
  • saddavisaddavi Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_smile.gif

Great job.
  • hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed CEH a few days ago.

Exam is not too easy, not too difficult.... Nothing a couple hours of studying a day for a month or two can't solve!

I used Matt Walkers AIO study guide, Matt Walkers exam study book, Boson exams (GOAT), and took the iClass by EC-Council.

Next Up: eCPPT

Congrats

Can you tell me differences between C|EH and Security+? I see you have them both, is it worth taking C|EH after Sec+? I asking knowledge wise, not about having or not certifications. As I read somewhere C|EH is just a Security+ with some tools...
  • Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hal9k2 wrote: »
    Congrats

Can you tell me differences between C|EH and Security+? I see you have them both, is it worth taking C|EH after Sec+? I asking knowledge wise, not about having or not certifications. As I read somewhere C|EH is just a Security+ with some tools...

Relatively speaking, yes C|EH is Security + with also knowing tools (more than "some"). However, you need to know more then just what the tools do. You know to know syntax of input and out of those tools.
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F