Taking the LXO-103 in 2 days

dandadynamitedandadynamite Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
So Ive been studying for this exam for about 4 months on and off, and Im tired off studying, so Im just gonna take it. I feel as ready as Im gonna feel without overloading. Anyone that took the LXO-103, how did you feel about it going into it, and how did it differ from your expectations?

Comments

• mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm in the same boat, I have been studying for the LX0-103 for a couple of months now. I plan on taking the test here soon and see how I do and if I fail I will pass the next time. Good Luck on your test
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I would say I overstudied. The fear of the unknown was far greater than the reality.

With the easier FITBs, it should be pretty straightforward now. If you know the content, you will be good. If you don't, keep studying. This one doesn't have a lot of trick questions to screw you up.
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Noted.. What were your study materials that you used to pass ?
    I have the following
    Sybex Comptia Linux + Certification book by Christine Bresnhan and Richard Blum
    Linux + and LPIC practice tests by Steve Suehring ( It says it has over exam practice 1,200 questions )
    LinuxAcademy.com subscription.
    Linux YouTube videos

I think I have more then enough to pass I just have to get thru all the material and practice.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I used uCertify and Linux Academy, primarily.