Options

Security + exams

TonardoTonardo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
All, i am currently working as an IT support with few cert industrial cert and currently studying security + on my own for few weeks now. I just need your feedback to some sites where i can get current practice exams quiz to enhance my preparation within the next few weeks before taking the exams. Also can i still be able to take the exams after the intro of SY0-501?

Many thanks

Tonardo

Comments

• Options
    Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sign up to Darryl Gibson's premium content on his site, easily the best resource for the S+ exam. Furthermore pick up his book you can check it out on Amazon.

Darryl's practice exams are in many people's opinion the best and closest to the actual exam.

Good luck!
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I second that! icon_smile.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    marylandguymarylandguy Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No Doubt. Daryl methods is best. I used it especially the performance based questions are very similar to the exact.Hint Hint ....99.00999 similar. Also, don,t rely on one source. Watch most of prof Messier videos especially on topics u are not completely grasp. I find his videos very helpful because I reason why the answer is wrong or right when answering questions.
  • Options
    KhohezionKhohezion Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am going to second/third every post in this thread. Gibson's online resource was the best thing ever. If only he had something similar for the CSA+...