Options

2017 NSA Codebreaker Challenge

dizzy_kittydizzy_kitty Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I received an email about the 2017 NSA Codebreaker Challenge that starts today. I wanted to participate in previous years but had too much on my plate.icon_study.gif I'm definitely giving it a shot this year. Who else plans on participating?icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    I was planning on signing up. The scenario sounds like it'll be fun.
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • Options
    shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, I received an email about the 2017 NSA Codebreaker Challenge that starts today. I wanted to participate in previous years but had too much on my plate.icon_study.gif I'm definitely giving it a shot this year. Who else plans on participating?icon_cheers.gif

Great post. Didn't know this was going on but just signed up. Definitely don't have the time, but still want to give it a shot.
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • Options
    slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Interesting, I listened to a podcast tonight that talked about SANs holiday challenge, it was really interesting and maybe also worth checking out.
  • Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is anyone else having issues receiving their email confirmation from this? I was wanting to start this after Flare-On was done.