Options

AD Replicate Objects

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Alright so DC1 has no objects for any computers :O But there used to be, like two days ago!
DC2 has all the objects where they're supposed to be.

*Not sure if this makes a difference but we use O365 but I didn't want it to sync with the servers anymore due to two events that happened that made all of the servers unusable.

What would be the best way to replicate all the computer objects from DC2 to DC1? I'm trying to research this myself but I thought I would ask as well.
If I forced the replication from DC2 to DC1, would I lose any GPOs that were made on DC1 before the timed sync?
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Nevermind. I actually filtered out the computers in ADUC lol. I was working on trying to get only user account information.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****