Options

Sec+ exam voucher and Pearson VUE

yhadjiyhadji Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am in the process of buying scheduling my exam. I founs the Sec+ deluxe package from Comptia which includes the voucher, certmaster tool and a retake.

However when i go to the Pearson VUE Comptia page it requires from me to pay again after selecting the test center. In the payment page there is a textbox where it says to enter a voucher code and recalculate the price

If i buy the deluxe package from comptia and then go to pearson when i am ready for the exam and enter the voucher code, will the voucher be accepted price be recalculated to zero??

I want to avoid buying something from the comptia website that will not work on pearson.

Please share your knowledge and experience.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I purchased the vouchers in the past and did not have any issues applying them in PearsonVUE.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, this is how I did it. I bought the cermaster bundle with voucher. You get the voucher code emailed to you. Then whenever you go to pearson to register for the exam, you enter the voucher at time of checkout. It will adjust and there will be zero cost involved.

Good luck!
  • Options
    yhadjiyhadji Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys i did the same and when i entered the voucher code it re adjusted to 0.