CEU question w/ FedVTE

Kimura410Kimura410 Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
I renewed last year but cant remember what CompTIA required me to upload to prove I completed coursework. I want to say it was screenshots of completion of the lessons in each completed course via FedVTE

Thing is, the stuff I did last year on FedVTE still says completed. What keeps me from simply taking screenshots of these already completed lessons again and uploading them for the next renewal? Are you not allowed to take the same courses that you did from the previous renewal cycle?

Ill probably just take different trainings than I did last year to be safe, but I just found it weird that the courses I took over a year ago still say completed.

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    It should show a certificate(s) under your account of your completion(s) of each course. THAT you should download to your PC and then send to CompTIA. That is what I have done in the past.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Kimura410Kimura410 Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh youre right. There is a my transcript tab that you click to see the cert for completion.

So I guess I cant take the same courses I did last year. Oh well, thanks for the reply