Failed ICND2 Today

pujan96pujan96 Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sad to say I failed the ICND2 test today, scored a 801 with an 811 pass mark.

Used to Odom and Lammle books plus real lab kit, GNS3 and packet tracer. Studied for about 10 hours a week for 3 months.

Infastructure services is where I let my self down.

Anybody who is in the same boat as me or has been, how long should one wait becore retake?

Really annoyed as I passed CCENT first time :'(
[X] CCNA R&S

[X] CCNP Route 300-101
[  ] CCNP Switch 300-115
[  ] CCNP T-Shoot 300-135

[  ]  NPDESI 300-550

[  ] CCIE R&S Written
[  ] CCIE R&S LAB

Comments

• ThatboldMEThatboldME Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good work , that's okay.
    I think you can retake the exam after 5 business working days , according to Pearson .
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    i heard that you can use the book exam cram to study the specific areas for the test.
  • Welly_59Welly_59 Member Posts: 431
    Get straight on it. Rebook before you start to forget stuff
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    looking to take my exam in December, I took a break for my weeding anniversary Now I don't feel no where near ready. I know how you feel to be soo close to passing. Just keep at it and study those week areas and you should be ready to pass that ICND2.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.