CISSP result not come

Adamkathy23Adamkathy23 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I sat in the CISSP test Yesterday & once completed, When asked for my result, The person sitting behind the counter gave a stare and said "There is some problem, speak with ISC2"

As if the whole CISSP experience was not crazy enough! I can live with a "Failed" statue for some time, but just tell me please!!!!

Comments

• redsteelredsteel Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cry.gif Wow. That sucks. Hope you find out! I'd call the exam center back and talk with someone just to make sure.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    And you just left after that? They had to say something else as well right? I mean would've argued with the person until they gave me a better explanation or I would've called ISC2 right there in front of the person.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I would have argued as well.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would have said something like this to the testing coordinator..."Mr. Murphy, don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry".

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    No point in arguing. Test center personnel usually doesn't care much and work for close to minimal wage. Do you seriously expect them to troubleshoot network problems if for whatever reason ISC2 didn't send them the printout? Even if they agree you probably are wasting a lot of time waiting until they fix it.

Besides, the printout doesn't matter. ISC2 will send you an email with further instructions on endorsement, etc anyways.

A good exercise in patience. A security professional has to be patient.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    A security professional has to be patient.

Patience is not one of the (ISC)² code of ethics canons. icon_cool.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Then they should've said their was an issue with the printout. I'm missing where they said that was the problem. icon_scratch.gif Maybe there was an issue with the computer while the test was being submitted... maybe the test results got deleted by accident somehow by the person... maybe the testing center thought this person was cheating... maybe the his test got flagged for some reason

A good exercise in not getting enough information imo.
  • Adamkathy23Adamkathy23 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did argue..Sort of! But he had really no clue as to what was the "Problem". I later called ISC2 USA and had following conversation:

I...Hey, i am waiting for my result!
    Lady...We have it, We are working on it.
    I...What do you mean you are working on it? You have my result right!
    Lady...Yes we do. You will have it in a few days.

Like Really!!!
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    That probably just means you got randomly selected for audit. It happens sometimes and you just have to wait for them to review your exam. I am not sure always why they audit but I don't think it's always for a bad reason...just random selection.
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh what a PITA!

Hope you get good news soon.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • Adamkathy23Adamkathy23 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So after repeatedly chasing ISc2 and Pearson Vue, My result was finally updated on the Pearson Vue site. Its a "Fail".
    They still have not provided the actual score and the domain specific information like you get on the Print out. I am chasing them on that.

Lil disheartened and disappointed....
  • jhearnjhearn Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That sucks! And to keep you waiting for so long too... Hope you feel up to a re-test soon.