Options

"Passed" CRISC today 9/19/17

jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well it said on the computer screen that "all indications show you have passed". Didn't get a paper or anything.

Much easier than CISSP. Used the official review manual and question manual. Pretty straightforward

Comments

• Options
    woodworkwoodwork Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats my friend! i am slated to take it in december... i took and passed the cissp a couple months back so it's nice to hear that this one is a bit easier :)
  • Options
    Teddyp15Teddyp15 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    Well it said on the computer screen that "all indications show you have passed". Didn't get a paper or anything.

Much easier than CISSP. Used the official review manual and question manual. Pretty straightforward

Congrats!!! Awesome Accomplishment!
  • Options
    fatherpleasefatherplease Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »

Great Job, I'm also taking the CRISC in December.
    I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved.- Soren Kierkegaard
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, so in your opinion the manual only is enough?
  • Options
    semsem010semsem010 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi all,
    i am planning in Dec. 2017, i have the book 6th (new) but Q&A 2015 (400 qes., old), if any one can help me wz copy of the new (500 qes.) Q&A or DB, thanks all.
  • Options
    jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would say the manual PLUS the Review Question Manual is enough.