Email issue Outlook 2010

Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good afternoon,

On a regular basis my outlook keeps crashing with no option but to restart it. This means that any emails that I am in the process of drafting are not always saved and I keep having to spend extra time re-drafting them.

Has anyone experienced this or know of a fix?

Cheers,

Rob

Comments

• jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Probably going to need more details. What OS? Does it start in Safe Mode? Are there problems with particular COM add-ins? Has this always happened on this box? If not, what changed just prior to the problem starting?

There are a number of articles available, addressing Outlook 2010 crashing issues. Have you tried any of those? If so, which ones and what happened?

My guess is that those who are inclined to help are going to google it, and then send you to those links.

Also, what environment? Is this at your workplace on an Exchange network, or personal?
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your reply.

It's a Windows 7 OS. What I have done so far is a repair by going to Control Panel - Programs & Features - (Right-Click Microsoft Office - Change then have followed the steps to repair. Going to see if this has resolved the issue.

Think the next step is to create a new user profile if this does not resolve the issue.