Options

CertMaster??

EsmilloEsmillo Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
Thoughts on CompTIA CertMaster program...ever used it?

Comments

• Options
    adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    Certmaster isn't going to teach you anything new, but it's an alright review tool. I definitely wouldn't depend on it to help your score.

However, CompTia offers it as part of a bundle that is absolutely worth buying.

Save 49% on the CompTIA Security+ Deluxe Bundle

The extra test voucher is awesome! Study really hard for the first one and take it without worrying. Consider it the ultimate practice test.
  • Options
    ITSec14ITSec14 Member Posts: 398 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Honestly... all you really need is Professor Messer and the book.
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • Options
    BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The first day I used it I really liked it. So much clicking was required that that first evening I used it, that my arm was throbbing for a week. icon_sad.gif If you do get it, you might consider using the app version where you can poke a phone screen.

I did get the Comptia bundle with the test, re-take and Certmaster. Knowing I had a free re-take gave me a huge piece of mind. I know it is more expensive, but while taking the test I knew I could just re-take it if I didn't pass.
  • Options
    LSageeLSagee Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excluding the bundle pack, I don't think CertMaster by itself for Sec+ is worth the money. Your money would be better spent going to Darrel Gibson's site for the practice test questions and PBQs.