PASSED THE C|EH on 9/24/17

AggressiveProgressionAggressiveProgression Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif I haven't been active on here in a while but I plan to fix that. About 2 months ago I decided to take on the CEH. I had heard plenty of people who I scoffed at this exam however I found the materials to be informative and enjoyable. I'm well aware that this exam does not in any way make you a "hacker" but you will learn the basic attacker methodologies. For those coming from the Security+ it will give you a deeper dive into to various attacks that really help if you are new to the industry.

Materials:
Matt Walker AIO
CBT Nuggets CEHv9
Boson Exam Simulator
Total Tester (comes with the Matt Walker AIO)

....I did NOT LAB...should I have? YES, but not because I needed for the exam. I intend to keep pursuing my knowledge cyber attacks and tools so I will be labing with more current tools and attack methods.

Comments

• raxa.jafyraxa.jafy Member Posts: 17 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can u highlight the important points to keep for exam ??
  • AggressiveProgressionAggressiveProgression Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have heard the exams vary but my exam focused heavily on Nmap, Port scanning, sniffing and evasion techniques, and web application attacks (heavy SQL). Make sure you know wireless cracking tools and when to use them, same with password attacks/tools.
  • IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good JERB!!! welcome to the club..

If you're looking for labs, I would highly recommend eJPT or eCPPT while everything is still fresh in your noggin.

Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    Good JERB!!! welcome to the club..

If you're looking for labs, I would highly recommend eJPT or eCPPT while everything is still fresh in your noggin.

Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    I'm not familiar with the eJPT or the eCPPT how would you say they compare with the OSCP?
  • Ricky MurongRicky Murong Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations ! =)
  • useravuserav Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Excellent News!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!