MCSA O365 70-346/347 Microsoft Courses

Midnite8Midnite8 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone had experience with Microsoft Official courses? They have either a on-demand self-paced training or 5 day classroom training(probably "bootcamp")
My work is a big partner with Microsoft and we have voucher for Microsoft courses, wonder if we will be able to use these for these Microsoft Learning Partners. I am located in the US, Bay Area btw

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the 70-346 and used the official study guide from Microsoft and the Pluralsight course. The Pluralsight course really help especially with labbing and I stress labbing. I did not do the 70-347 because at the time the course was not available.

I have not used Microsoft's self-paced training but if labbing is included then it will definitely help with understanding the technologies.

Good luck!
  • Midnite8Midnite8 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My company will pay for any education, wondering if PluralSights or CBTNuggets has better material?
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It really depends on the instructor of the course. Both Pluralsight and CBTNuggets offer a free trial. I would recommend evaluating during the free trial period to see which is better for you or which instructor's teaching method suits you.