C|CISO: any feedback?

jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well I've done CISSP, CCSK and CRISC already this year, trying to make it a 4th with C|CISO b4 end on 2017.

Anybody take this test?

Comments

• dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I will start with C|CISO in November
  • RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was just getting ready to post a thread to ask about this cert. For reference, here are the domains:

https://ciso.eccouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CCISO-TOC-v2.pdf
  • scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I’m actually studying for this right now. Gotta say it’s actually pretty interesting and compliments the Cissp, crisc and cism I have pretty well. Really focuses on topics commonly found to revolve around a CISO’s job role. It’s good for CV too - certified CISO. I know EC Council might have a less than favourable reputation but this course is interesting.
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The only vision that EC had was that they were lucky to capitalize on the popular acronoyms and titles currently used in the Industry that give a sense of importance and credibility or knowledge, perfect example the cerified ciso and certified ethical hacker.
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thought CISO stands for Career Is Surely Over. icon_sad.gif

Guess in the near future C|CISO will become HR filter for CISO roles, just as CEH is for pen tester roles.
    Lol - exactly that’s why I’m doing. I know of a number of actual CISOs who have done - I’m sure it will be a HR filter like CEH.
    Nicely done, congrats!. I should be sitting for this next month. Any tips? Any practice questions that helped reinforce the content?
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I used the guidebook that came with the official training.