Introducing VeriSM

Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hi everyone,

This year I've been working with a global group to create an approach to help service management professionals meet the challenges of digital transformation and navigate the maze of frameworks we've got now (ITIL, DevOps, SIAM, Agile and the rest).

If you'd like to learn a bit more about it the launch webinar is here www.verism.global , and I'd love your thoughts/feedback. There's nothing to buy (yet) so this is definitely not an advert :)

Claire

Comments

• umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire
    What is the target audience for this Cert?
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi umarbhatti

The target audience is anyone working with products and services, so service management and IT staff but also business staff who are involved with digital services (e.g. marketing staff). The Foundation level will be suitable for those new to service management and also offers a bridging option for people with an existing service management certification (e.g. ITIL or ISO20000) who just want to take the part of the training that deals with emerging management practices like DevOps, Lean, Agile etc.

There will then be a Professional level (due mid 2018 ) for people who want to learn how to apply changes within their organization and deliver results, and then a Leader level to recognize people's professional achievements.

Hope that helps but if you've got further questions let me know,

Claire
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    FYI Claire's own company itsmzone also provides this training
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It's great to see that there are lots of training companies offering VeriSM around the world icon_smile.gif Since I first posted this the VeriSM book has been published and we've been collecting feedback from the community. The author team is now working on the second book which will provide more detail on how to apply VeriSM in organisations.

We've also put a free introduction online here so people can learn a little more about the approach: https://itsm.zone/online-courses/service-management-training/verism/free-overview