Options

Am I Ready?

beegodeye7beegodeye7 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been getting 80% or higher on practice exams online... although I don't feel 100% confident that I can go in there and pass.

Do you think I'm just suffering from low self-esteem, or am I ready?

What's the ultimate test I can do that closely mimics the real thing? Is there any other practice tests out there than what is listed on this site? I've found some but they suck...

Thanks in advance!
Brandon Carder, A+, Net+
Systems Engineer
SynchroNet Industries, Inc.

Comments

• Options
    carbunklecarbunkle Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    study some more and get it to 90% and just remeber what each protocol does and your port numbers
  • Options
    trick000trick000 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    beegodeye7 wrote:
    I've been getting 80% or higher on practice exams online... although I don't feel 100% confident that I can go in there and pass.

Do you think I'm just suffering from low self-esteem, or am I ready?

What's the ultimate test I can do that closely mimics the real thing? Is there any other practice tests out there than what is listed on this site? I've found some but they suck...

Thanks in advance!

I passed the network+ test with an 820 using Mike Meyers all in one and transcenders network+ practice exams. I highly recommend transcenders. I used it on my A+ as well and I did pretty good on that one too. You can get the practice exams and the test voucher from getcertified4less.com for $207. Not a bad deal. Good luck.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    keep studying until you feel confident that you can pass.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I too am a huge fan of transcenders.....i've used them for many tests and if you can afford to shell out the extra money I would say definately buy them. There worth every penny you spend.