Multiple Versions

apisky4apisky4 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have taken the CASP exam once before but am curious if there are multiple versions or I can expect the same exam.

Comments

• joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    While I have not taken the CASP, I would say it's a good guess that you will not see exactlyt he same questions, no. The questions you are asked will be based off the same blueprint though, so if you've been studying, you should be fine.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    All CompTIA exams have a question pool that the exam is drawn from. If two people sit in the same exam center, taking the same exam, they will get a different combination of questions. Not necessarily a 100% different set of questions but it can be significantly different.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've never taken a CompTIA exam twice so I'm not sure if you will get exactly the same questions, however I would imagine Stryder's question pool explanation is likely correct. It might be possible to get a different amount of questions. A colleague of mine said he got one less question than I did for CASP. Unsure if variable question amounts are a fluke or a standard for CompTIA exams though.

Good luck on your attempt!!