902 passed!

BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the 902 today. :D

Comments

• ScyphnScyphn Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz on your feat!!! What did you use to study and how long did it take? How was your experience?!
  • BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used the Professor Messer Study Notes, quizzes on Quizlet and Professor Messer's videos. I studied 1 week, same as the 901. I did a of studying that week though. I enjoyed the exam, but I didn't have as much free time as the 901...it took longer for me. I felt more sure on the 901 because things were a lot more concrete...ports and pins. I plan on taking the Security+ in a few weeks.
  • ScyphnScyphn Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thats pretty awesome man and impressive as well! I'm not sure about 1 week being enough for me as I'm aiming to take it before Christmas. Youre taking the same route I want to. I hear N+ is super intense.
    I am not planning on doing that test. I don't have a lot of interest in networking.
  • JASSINGHJASSINGH Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please guys need ur help here:
    1) How long i can wait to give 902 exam after 901 passed.
    2) I failed with 656 on last saturday, Please suggest me what should i do.
    Thanks
    How are you studying?

I think you can do it the same day. I took my 902 days 9 after the 901.
    Im just going through Professor Messer's videos and i'm basically asking about max time after passing 901, because i passed 901 in OCT 2016.
    Sorry, I misunderstood.... There's no time limit or requirement between A+ exams, but you must complete both exams before they are retired. If you only complete one exam before they are retired, you'll have to start over with the new exam series. Someone on another board took them 9 months apart.
    Thank for so much for your help, can u please suggest me any other study material?
  • floydsuaresfloydsuares Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    me too did the same and have passed my 902 exam today :)
    BUGFREE wrote: »
    How are you studying?

I think you can do it the same day. I took my 902 days 9 after the 901.