Options

Working for Facebook

ian 123ian 123 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what Facebook are like to work for?
Also, does anyone know what they pay help desk analysts?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I imagine their help desk is a big call center and probably not fun to work for. But that is just me guessing. Was a "Technical User Support Analyst" at a large company(almost 40k employee company) once and it was me with a headset strapped to my head at a desk the whole day taking one call after another... ncool.gif
  • Options
    tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I imagine their help desk is a big call center and probably not fun to work for. But that is just me guessing. Was a "Technical User Support Analyst" at a large company(almost 40k employee company) once and it was me with a headset strapped to my head at a desk the whole day taking one call after another... ncool.gif

I recall seeing essentially the same thing when I worked in Hell, I mean Dell. The tech support guys were in half cubes and ended up walking around while fielding their calls.
  • Options
    McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I don't know what working for Facebook would be like but if you're wanting to be a help desk analyst for them I would suggest picking up chain smoking right now if you havent already.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • Options
    ITSec14ITSec14 Member Posts: 398 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Glassdoor would give you an idea of what to expect as far as pay and experience in that position if it's listed.