Options

Security + Pass!!!

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
After taking this test twice, I finally passed! Thanks to all who suggested the Darril Gibson book. I went from a 454 to a 776 over the course of 3 weeks. The correct study materials makes a huge difference!! I used the practice transcender test on Cbt nuggets and used this book for my material this go ahead. If anyone is thinking about taking this test, I highly recommend this book over Emmett Dulaney's security plus book!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats way to go!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! The title completely threw me off because I always see it written as "Security+". First time is see the actual "plus" work in this context.
  • Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_cheers.gif
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Paulieb81Paulieb81 Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job, Congrats!
    Going back to school to finish my B.S.
    Goals for 2017: Security+, CCNA = NOT DONE YET
    Goals for 2018: VCP6, PMI CAPM, ITIL, Six Sigma
    ... and when there is time: MCSE, CCNA Security
  • Options
    TimeI$MoneyTimeI$Money Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options