Options

272 (might be harder than I thought)

Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
Well, I might be taking back some comments that I made earlier about 272 being just a refresher. I've come to find that after going through the MeasureUp tests, that this is a little tougher than I thought. There are things on here that I've never even used, or ran into before. Like.... Tool bar setting, configuring Express with different Identities, Configuring security policys for applications (Hash, Default, Certificate..ect). I'm also a little let down that the Sybex book didn't go into enough detail on these objectives.

I'm going to take SirDrago's advice and check out MS book on 272. I have until Jan 3rd, so I should be ok.
WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!

Comments

• Options
    SirDragoSirDrago Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    orion82698 wrote:
    Well, I might be taking back some comments that I made earlier about 272 being just a refresher. I've come to find that after going through the MeasureUp tests, that this is a little tougher than I thought. There are things on here that I've never even used, or ran into before. Like.... Tool bar setting, configuring Express with different Identities, Configuring security policys for applications (Hash, Default, Certificate..ect). I'm also a little let down that the Sybex book didn't go into enough detail on these objectives.

I'm going to take SirDrago's advice and check out MS book on 272. I have until Jan 3rd, so I should be ok.

The MeasureUp test for the 271 was tough too. I usually scored around 80% there. I score the same now on the 272 MeasureUp test. I think the MeasureUp questions for the 271 were harder than the actual exam questions.
  • Options
    I agree, but there were quite a few on the exam that were very much like the ones in measureup.

You ready for yours on Tuesday?
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    orion82698 wrote:
    You ready for yours on Tuesday?

I hope so. I can only remember one question on the 271 that reminded me of a MeasureUp question.
  • Options
    You'll do fine. What study exams are you using for prep?

Wow, I had a few more... but I also used Transcender too. Both the measure up and Transcender is only $160 the way I do it (30 day trials). I use to buy the entire exam, but what's the point? You'll never use it again, and you can't sell it... so why pay the extra $40 for nothing. icon_rolleyes.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    I'm using MeasureUp and ExamForce. I'm also using that website you posted too :) . I did the same for the 271 exam and i got 866 points so i hope i'll get around the same score this time
  • Options
    Nice.

I skipped through the ExamCram book @ Borders the other day. It has a lot of stuff listed in there.

Nice. I think we got the same score. I too hope to hit that. Hell, I'll be happy with 700. I'm not sure why people say "I wish I would have gotten higher". A pass is a pass. My boss will never see my score icon_twisted.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    CommGuruCommGuru Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, I just took 70-272 today and it was by far easier than 70-271. I mean to the point that the answers are just about given to you in the wording of the questions. I wouldn't sweat it too much. Study up on your Outlook Express stuff, Internet Explorer and Remote Desktop and this test will be a breeze for you. Read the questions thorougly and more than once before you look at the answers.

CommGuru