WGU M.S. - IT Management Degree Completed!!

2»

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    shortiebs wrote: »
    Congrats! Hope you continue to your goals and aspirations!

Thanks man!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I agree. With belief in yourself and belief in God, nothing is impossible!
  • NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    Congrats, keep us updated once you get to the management level.
    Im interested on taking the MBA in IT.
    NOC-Ninja wrote: »
    Congrats, keep us updated once you get to the management level.
    Im interested on taking the MBA in IT.

Awesome and I will keep you all posted!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • m y w g um y w g u Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow... time has flown by.... I'm on my last couple classes, scheduling the CAPM exam for this weekend. It's been a good experience so far. If I REALLY busted my butt I could have finished in 6 months.. but it would have been very stressful. I just started my 2nd semester and hope to finish these last classes in a few months; maybe walking in Las Vegas if I make that deadline.

About the CAPM - did you do it though PearsonVUE? I'm a little worried about the "virtual whiteboard" - they no longer give the scratch paper of physical whiteboard to brain **** on the CAPM tests.
    m y w g u wrote: »
    Wow... time has flown by.... I'm on my last couple classes, scheduling the CAPM exam for this weekend. It's been a good experience so far. If I REALLY busted my butt I could have finished in 6 months.. but it would have been very stressful. I just started my 2nd semester and hope to finish these last classes in a few months; maybe walking in Las Vegas if I make that deadline.

About the CAPM - did you do it though PearsonVUE? I'm a little worried about the "virtual whiteboard" - they no longer give the scratch paper of physical whiteboard to brain **** on the CAPM tests.

I didn’t take the CAPM as it was added to that degree program after I graduated.

• SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Dakinggamer87 I just read this post and I got to say that it was quite inspiring. I've been in school for a long time with no degree to show. It's been a struggle on the finical and personal front. Between my dad's health issues, to moving, to balancing work and studies, etc...I was feeling like I would never get a degree. I've been following this community for a while now and saw so many positive things coming from WGU that I took t he plunge again last year to start my journey in the B.S. IT Sec program. Facing similar issues again as previously mentioned I began to lose but in reading this post I'm remembering why I'm walking this path. I will use this to keep fueling my motivation until I cross the finish line. Thank you for sharing your success story and may God continue blessing you.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
    I’m glad it was able to provide you with some motivation and it was able to give some strong inspiration.

Thank you for the kind words and that is my hope to inspire people in the TE community and worldwide!! :)

• november24november24 Member Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I know that it's been a while since the last time this post has been updated, I am interested in Studying Ms in IT degree at WGU, maybe MBA in IT,
    I am a father of 3 kids and I have a full-time job, I have 20 years of experience in the IT Support field, I have a lot of thoughts and concerns regarding taking this step for many reasons, 1st, I have never studied in any US school (I am immigrant), 2nd, My English language level is upper-intermediate,  So I don't know how much writing is required in these courses!