Back at it again

ZzLuLzZzLuLz Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well tomorrow I take the CompTIA network+ again I failed the first time I took it because I ran out of time. It sucks that I feel like I know the information but they throw lots of long questions that have multiple answers. Wish me luck!

Comments

• NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
  • ZzLuLzZzLuLz Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I ended up passing it today with a 744. I will say this is a difficult exam with the new material they added. I used ITPRO.tv for study material and the practice labs/test they have.
  • NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Congrats.

What are you studying next?
    I'm thanking about taking the Security+ next.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Basic85Basic85 Member Posts: 189 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm planning on taking the N+ exam soon but would want to pass it the first time because it's expensive paying for it again.