Options

Think I will be starting my first networking job in Feb.

boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I am pretty sure I will be landing a networking job for a company called Curvature in Feb. I used to work there on the inventory team but I was still transitioning out of my fighting career so I didn't know anything about IT back then. Since I've been gone some people I know have advanced rapidly in their careers and I am pretty certain I have an entry level networking job there. Very excited. I was told they also have a CCNA/CCIE career track training program that's been built for people taking that route so it'll be a great place for me to finish my degree at WGU.

Can't wait!!

We have been talking about it all year but had a conversation the other day now that I am getting closer to being ready to move and it's starting to sound a lot less tentative. Hopefully nothing changes.
Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    So I am pretty sure I will be landing a networking job for a company called Curvature in Feb. I used to work there on the inventory team but I was still transitioning out of my fighting career so I didn't know anything about IT back then. Since I've been gone some people I know have advanced rapidly in their careers and I am pretty certain I have an entry level networking job there. Very excited. I was told they also have a CCNA/CCIE career track training program that's been built for people taking that route so it'll be a great place for me to finish my degree at WGU.

Can't wait!!

We have been talking about it all year but had a conversation the other day now that I am getting closer to being ready to move and it's starting to sound a lot less tentative. Hopefully nothing changes.

Congrats!
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks man. Very excited, great company to work for and they have a great environment for entry level candidates. Just hope everything pans out from now till then.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.