Options

if u passed CRISC exam? did u try that or know if it worth?

semsem010semsem010 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
dear all,

if u passed CRISC exam? did u try that or know if it worth?

https://www.exam-labs.com/exam/CRISC

plz advice if it worth time & effort in it. thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Used to keep my CISA and CRISC active but allowed both to lapse due to just being "Me Too" certs. I say this as I found no real market for the CRISC and I am no longer a professional auditor. I did start my security career off with audit but that was well over 20 years ago.

[h=2]if u passed CRISC exam? did u try that or know if it worth?[/h]In all seriousness, if this is the way your prepared to write at work, look into a refresher course in English. Nothing will kill you faster than sloppy communication skills.

- b/eads
  • Options
    mahd559mahd559 Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe any material can add value and knowledge is worthy.

However, to be honest, real exam question will not be as of this pattern.

I suggest you start with ISACA Database questions first.
  • Options
    scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Interesting comment b/eads - I have CRISC and found it really good. I work in the Security GRC world. I've found in my experience all ISACA certs possibly apart from CGEIT to be in demand. Mind you I get what you mean about "too cert" - I have quite a few and still continuing!
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
  • Options
    DarkSkiesDarkSkies Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is the bottom line; until hiring managers stop basing their hiring practices on how many certs you own. My advice is to get and keep them. Otherwise good luck landing a job. It is merely a baseline (smell) test.