Options

Looking for good simulation lab. Studying Network+

Masticore23Masticore23 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
Im new to this post. I took a network+ 8 week class. Have twelve weeks to study for the exam. Using Exam Cert Book, CBT Nuggets, Professor Messer, and Mike Meyers Udemy. Thinking of getting Transcender practice exam. Looking for a good simulation lab. If anyone knows of one please let me know. If you have any good information on Network+ please post. Good luck on everyone's endeavors.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Im new to this post. I took a network+ 8 week class. Have twelve weeks to study for the exam. Using Exam Cert Book, CBT Nuggets, Professor Messer, and Mike Meyers Udemy. Thinking of getting Transcender practice exam. Looking for a good simulation lab. If anyone knows of one please let me know. If you have any good information on Network+ please post. Good luck on everyone's endeavors.

I see you mentioned you have been using CBT Nuggets for Network+

Did you try any of the CBT Nugget labs?
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    Bjones1976Bjones1976 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried Testout?
  • Options
    Bjones1976Bjones1976 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Actually, they have a special going on.

[h=1]Cyber Monday Sale - Monthly Training Only $1[/h][FONT=&quot]Get one month of access to all TestOut training courses for only $1. After the first month, training is just $79 per month. Cancel your subscription anytime.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
  • Options
    Masticore23Masticore23 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot. Im going to use that also. I was looking for a place that might give you random troubleshooting scenarios. Let me know if anyone knows of one. I found a place www.subnetting.net. that gives subneting questions. Please leave any information that may be helpful in passing the exam. I have a good generalization of everything, I have to buckle down and just not know as much as possible, but know how to use that information. I have about 2 and half months to go. Any info would be much appreciated. Right now using
    Exam Cert
    CBT Nuggets
    Professor Messer
    Test out
    Doing all sorts of practice tests online

I'm thinking about gettin labsim from CertExam. Gotta see what Testout is like. I went through one lab on testout and really liked it.

Also thinking about Transcender practice exam. Heard its the closet to the real exam. Let me know what anybody thinks. See ya