What Business and People Skill Books Do You Read?

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
What business,people skill, and human networking books do read or recommend?

I’m Currently, listening to how to win friends and influence people. I heard never eat alone is a good bok
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Foundationally, I like The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    To try to understand others, I'm a fan of MBTI so Type Talk by Otto Kroeger. David Keirsey's Please Understand Me II is a good follow-on.
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Abbie Hoffman
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good to great is a decent one I can think of off hand. However, I'd like to say meetups are a great way for networking as well, and it doesn't require a book! All improv :D.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • bamahonkybamahonky Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Although not a book, a good podcast is by Andy Frisella. Good to listen to on your commute. He is working on some books too. Warning, his language is a bit strong.