About the qualification of working experience versifier

evo1622evo1622 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,
This is my first post over there and I am sorry about that my English is not very good. icon_redface.gif

I am planning to take CISA examination in February 2018. I have already worked in current position around 3 years. If I pass CISA examination, I need to ask my supervisors to verify my working experience but recently I know that NOBODY have CISA certification in my Company!icon_sad.gif

I would like to ask about working experience versifier's qualification. Does any requirement for working experience versifier? Do the versifier must have CISA?

Comments

• scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    evo1622 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    This is my first post over there and I am sorry about that my English is not very good. icon_redface.gif

I am planning to take CISA examination in February 2018. I have already worked in current position around 3 years. If I pass CISA examination, I need to ask my supervisors to verify my working experience but recently I know that NOBODY have CISA certification in my Company!icon_sad.gif

I would like to ask about working experience versifier's qualification. Does any requirement for working experience versifier? Do the versifier must have CISA?

Hi Evo1622,

I think ISACA only offer the CISA|CISM|CRISC|CGEIT|CSX Exam in three (3) windows such as May 1st to June 30th / August 1st to September 30th and finally November 1st to December 30th.
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Correct...You have to test during an exam window unlike other certifications.

ISACA does not require your verifier to have an ISACA certification, it just has to be your supervisor.
  • scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TechGuru80 wrote: »
    Correct...You have to test during an exam window unlike other certifications.

ISACA does not require your verifier to have an ISACA certification, it just has to be your supervisor.

TechGuru80 ain't ISACA the Surprise Wizards? Check this out, the OP is right. Exam Registration

ISACA Exam now February 1st 2018 to May 30th.

Registration for the November/December 2017 window is available below. Registration for the first testing window of 2018 will open on 1 December 2017. The 2018 testing windows will be 1 February-24 May 2018; 1 June-23 September 2018; and 1 October 2018-24 January 2019.
    I actually think that’s a good thing because the waiting period between this current window and the next would have been pretty long at 4 months.
  • evo1622evo1622 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all of you reply my question.
    but why the focus of this thread is moving to examination window:lolicon_confused.gif

one more thing I want to ask about the reply of versifier.
    Is it enough for my versifier fill in the application form part V-1?
    Does ISACA will send further email to my versifier to ask more information?
    two things I am concerning..
    1. my company block all incoming email. I am afraid that my supervisor cannot receive email
    2. my supervisor is not familiar to English. so I am afraid he will ignore the email or misunderstanding the content of email ...icon_rolleyes.gif
    It changed because I answered your question in my first post.

Your employer completes V1 in the employer’s verification section, and they are verifying what you as the applicant checked off on V2. You have to include everything in your application.

I believe they send an email to your employer...you could try using their personal email but I am not sure how they will handle that.

I suggest you actually talking to your supervisor so he knows an email will be coming...again you have to have him fill out part of the app so I am not sure how this wouldn’t come up in that conversation.

**If you read the application pdf from ISACA, all of this is explained in detail.**