Passed 220-902

boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with a 747. Honestly I thought I did a lot better but a pass is a pass.

Having the network+ really helped me out with the 902, a lot of the questions were very network and security related.

Thanks for all the help it's been huge having this forum as a resource for passing these exams.

On to the Security+ at the start of my next semester.
Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the new cert!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thanks!
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    I'm shooting for late February/early March to take my 220-902
    So you had Network + before taking A+?
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam