Microsoft exam vouchers

sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone know why it is hard to find discounted Microsoft exam vouchers now? They used to be all over the place for $125 or even less. Now I can't seem to find them. Perhaps Microsoft is going to raise their exam prices soon? Or maybe the second shot is coming back? This may just be a normal thing for this time of year also I don't know.

It probably sounds like I am being cheap but I have to pay for exams out of my pocket so every little bit helps. Anyway I thought it might be an interesting topic to discuss. Any insight is appreciated.
Working on: MCSA 2012 R2

Comments

• malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just noticed the site I usually get my vouchers from are not stocking them right now. I wonder what's going on.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    I used getcertified4less on a few occasions and they've been great
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes I know what you mean. I been waiting for a while to find a good deal. I really don't want to pay $200 since I'm paying out of my pocket. Maybe next month they will come out. I hope soon i really like to take my exem in Jan or Feb.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looks like vouchers are back in stock now.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.