Passed Server+! 6 for 6!

bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed with a 785. The minimum score to pass is a 750. The test was hard, mainly because I read the All-in-One Server+ book off and on. I did not use any other resource, which I should have because there were things covered in the exam that were not covered in the book.
2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science

Comments

• picarmacpicarmac Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulation on the pass! How many question on the test?