Options

Passed CRISC today 11-20-17

OmniManOmniMan Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
Preliminary results say I passed but I have to wait ten business days.

Comments

• Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    Thanks! Thinking CISSP or CSX-P next.
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well that was a detailed post lol. Which materials did you use?
  • Options
    Lol. Sorry.

I took the CRISC 3 day boot camp through ISACA and the bought the database with 500 practice questions.
  • Options
    jaguaarjaguaar Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    OmniMan wrote: »
    Lol. Sorry.

I took the CRISC 3 day boot camp through ISACA and the bought the database with 500 practice questions.
    Is 500 Q database enough to pass the test?
  • Options
    I would at least read the book along with the database. I used the DB though and it helped a lot.
  • Options
    hanyibmhanyibm Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulation
    one Q please , is there any rating in DB Qs during study you should achieve to got the exam ?
  • Options
    I would recommend getting above an 85% on the DB questions and you will have no problem.
  • Options
    SecurityITSecurityIT Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I cleared the CRISC exam last weekend too. The tips and suggestions shared in this forum was helpful. Thank you all. Only additional prep I did was to note all the justification given in the database questions by chapter and create my own notes.
  • Options
    czarulczarul Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    woW, you are great ! Can I asked you to share with the DB questions please . I just did NOT passed CISa exam and need some help do study other material. Can you please send me Q&A marina do mokotow at gmai l dot com . Thank you so much