Completed WGU MS CIA

NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
Submitted my graduation application today. I started the program 1/1/2017. I took 2 months off this summer. I work full time and found the 2 term pace to be manageable by studying from 9-midnight every day.

Overall I really liked the program. Starting out I was intimidated by all the stories about the capstone and VLT2. The capstone was straight forward. VLT2 was a little frustrating but once you understand what they want it’s no big deal.

I had my CISSP and about 3 years as a security analyst and 10 years total IT experience when I started.
When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.

Comments

• BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Whats next?
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks! Not sure what's next, maybe wrap up my OSCP, maybe take a break.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63