Preparing for SISAS

mitchflossinmitchflossin Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey there!

I'm hoping to tackle SISAS in the next couple of months, and wondering if some of you experts could give me some advice.

I have the OCG and access to CBT Nuggets, but from what I've been reading, this may not be enough. I also have ISE at work, and am in the process of deploying it from the ground up.

Anyone have any thoughts on Baldev's videos on Udemy? Are they a good resource for any of the CCNP Security exams?

Are there any other resources I should look into? I appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks!

mitch

Comments

• MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I almost purchased Baldev's videos, but I held off for now. They were on sale for $10, so I probably should have done it.

INE has a course for this exam, and labminutes.com has a ton of videos on ISE. TE member IrisTheAngel also has ISE content on her blog Networking fun
  • mitchflossinmitchflossin Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cool. Thanks for the advice!

Still curious about Baldev's videos if anyone else has any thoughts on that :)
  • sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    INE has a decent series for SISAS.
  • dirtyharrydirtyharry Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Deploying ISE from the ground up will cover most of the exam, TBH. INE's series is good. The OCG is good.
  • mitchflossinmitchflossin Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the advice guys - much appreciated! :)
  • BuhRockBuhRock Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I got pretty lucky because I deployed 802.1x with ISE in a decent sized environment (11k nodes). Other than that, I didn't read a single book or take a single class. I went in and passed the exam after deploying ISE. I barely passed, but still.
  • capricorn80capricorn80 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice BuhRock.

I understand my concepts of ISE now. I have configured Authentication,Authorization, SSL certifcates, Adding it to the domain and couple of more things even before reading the book. I have CISCO ISE 1.4 patch 10 in Two node deployment.
    I have configure Wifi policy with EAP-TLS. The plan is to do more with weird. I am reading the book now but I guess version 2.x is out and I am not sure how much it will effect the new exam as I am preparing for it. Any advice will be help ful.