Options

Studying for 71-621

schroedsschroeds Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone here studying for 71-621? I'm trying to put together materials to study but can't find much.

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am taking this exam also, here is a link to what is covered on the exam.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-621.mspx
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I don't think you'll be able to find much, as the test isn't in full release yet,and is still pretty new. Your best bet would be to have a machine with Vista running, and try to practice the objectives one at a time. If you make a mistake, just re-install and try again.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    SirDragoSirDrago Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm studying for the 621 right now.

So far the best sources of information i found are:

MS Press Introducing Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Vista Unveiled and Vista TechNet
  • Options
    catlococatloco Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Best Book is MSPress Windows Vista Pocket Admin Consultant
    MCITP: SA, MCTS, MCSE 2003+S, CCA, MCP, MCDST, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    SirDrago wrote:
    I'm studying for the 621 right now.

So far the best sources of information i found are:

MS Press Introducing Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Vista Unveiled and Vista TechNet

I agree, remember MS Press Introducing Microsoft Windows Vista is based off the beta version...

I have Vista Business edition installed at work and have been playing around with it... I will take the exam when it comes out as I will get the discount to take the exam... Plus it's one exam and you gain 2 cert's if you upgrade...

D-boy
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Hey Guys,

I'm also studying for this exam, here's a couple of things I'm using (hopefully someone will find it useful):

Windows Vista for Dummies
    Microsoft Windows Vista Unveiled
    MS Press Introducing Microsoft Windows Vista
    CBT Nuggets Windows Vista First Look

Plus also working on it, changed my work laptop to Vista so I have to find out how to use it in a work environment. There's nothing like a little bit of self inflicted force :D

-Ken