Options

Looking for study buddies! CISSP

maplefeathermaplefeather Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone else self-studying the CISSP, or would find it helpful to talk through the concepts with another person? If so, feel free to post below with your preferred times to study / best ways to get in touch with you.

For me, it would be weekends and after work from 5:30 to 8:30 PM (EST). My Skype ID is maplefeather.

Cheers and looking forward to meet you!

Linna

Comments

• Options
    shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone else self-studying the CISSP, or would find it helpful to talk through the concepts with another person? If so, feel free to post below with your preferred times to study / best ways to get in touch with you.

For me, it would be weekends and after work from 5:30 to 8:30 PM (EST). My Skype ID is maplefeather.

Cheers and looking forward to meet you!

Linna

When are you planning to sit for it? I may have a buddy interested in doing this. Will PM you his contact info later.
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • Options
    MIMEMIME Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ditto to shoey. When are you planning on taking it? I'm knee deep in studying, in your time zone and am aiming for early March, possibly sooner but want to see the feedback from others on the new exam style coming out 12/18.
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm also on the East Coast and I've been studying for a while. I'm hoping to test in March.

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil