Options

eLearnSecurity Threat Hunting Professional - webinar

chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• Options
    tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm on it now. Looks pretty good.
  • Options
    EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The course looks decent, but as with PTX, it feels like it's not a full course. They mentioned that PTX and THP were developed side by side, and it almost feels like they split the material of one class into these two separate courses. If the two courses were combined, it'd feel like a worthwhile endeavor to get into. Like, learning how to carry pout the attack, then the next lesson is finding the attack. THAT would be a fun course to get into. But not being divided in half the way they are now... I'll be passing on this one as well.
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think its nearly impossible to fit a red team and a blue team course all in one. There is just way to much content to cover in one course. It will frustrate most students.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think they're starting to water down their own products now they have a new course every other month instead of making their core ones better they're really on that money making vibe
  • Options
    EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think they're starting to water down their own products now they have a new course every other month instead of making their core ones better they're really on that money making vibe
    Two data points (products) doesn't indicate a pattern. If they come out with a third soon before adding more content to one of the first two, I'll agree.