Passed ICND2 813/811

techlvr81techlvr81 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
A pass is a pass but whooo! was that a tough exam. I got 51 questions, and three sims. As you can see from my passing score I just barely passed it. To make it short and sweet I started studying for this test a few months ago. I used the following study materials:

CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Study Guide: Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, Exam 200-125 by Lammle
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide by Wendell Odom

I also used Boson's ExSim 200-105 test my readiness for exam, I was passing by a good amount in each exam taken. Overall I personally felt like I knew a great deal about each topic, the exam itself was very very tricky. I found that there were a number of questions where I was able to rule out two incorrect answers but were left with two that were very close and it could have gone either way. I started running out of time towards the end so I definitely rushed through the last half of the exam so that may have contributed to my score.

Now onto Cisco Cyberops Cohort 5! Ask me anything that doesn't violate NDA.

Thanks!

Comments

• NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    How does the Boson questions compare to the actual exam?

And well done! All the best.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • techlvr81techlvr81 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would say the Boson exams were probably a lot easier for ICND2 than the actual exam. In the actual exam I found the questions to be very tricky, some questions appeared to have more than one correct answer. And also some of the wording wasn't straightforward, so I found myself having to read a question several times over.
  • techlvr81techlvr81 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Fantastic job. A newly minted CCNA! icon_thumright.gif
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.