Options

70-697

VinylpusherVinylpusher Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I’ve watched CBT nuggets, both sets, new and old. I’ve also got access to the transcender exams and also measure up exams. I have the Microsoft green press book.

I’m currently just taking exam after exam to try and get my head around the way the exam questions are asked.

How does everyone think transcender and measure up compare to the actual exam? There seems to be so much chucked in there that’s not in the study material.

Now I would love to know EVERYTHING about windows 10 but this isn’t possible, so how is 1 to know what will be thrown at them in the exam if it’s not in the study material?

Anyone got any tips? I’m looking to take mine in January.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Transcender doesn't measure up at all to the actual exam. In fact, Transcender almost put me off exams in the first place. It's all over the place, and is nothing like the actual exam. I would say MeasureUp is the better choice, and I wish online training sites would use them instead of Transcender.

All Microsoft exams are there to validate skills rather than train them, and Microsoft always say that you may be asked questions that are not in the exam blueprint because of this. You won't know everything, unfortunately, as they will pull questions in from other sources or areas of study.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    VinylpusherVinylpusher Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Phalanx wrote: »
    Transcender doesn't measure up at all to the actual exam. In fact, Transcender almost put me off exams in the first place. It's all over the place, and is nothing like the actual exam. I would say MeasureUp is the better choice, and I wish online training sites would use them instead of Transcender.

All Microsoft exams are there to validate skills rather than train them, and Microsoft always say that you may be asked questions that are not in the exam blueprint because of this. You won't know everything, unfortunately, as they will pull questions in from other sources or areas of study.

Thanks, Yeah the Transcender exams are horrible!! the interface is bad and the questions you get asked - Im honestly thinking of asking for a refund on the CBT nugget month i paid as these are terrible.

Bets think i suppose i can do is go through the objectives and make sure i know each one. Thenjust have to take the exam to see what its like, if i fail, then i learn from it.