CWSP Passed

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
Today I passed the last CWSP with an 85% pass mark. I actually found the exam more difficult than the CWAP exam even though I achieved the same pass mark, I think it was because there was a lot more to reading per question. I finished with just under 5minutes remaining.

I used CWSP book, and CWSP practice test, I also setup a ISE VM with a Cisco WLC, AP and some clients to test the different authentications.

I will now be submitting my application to hopefully become a CWNE, my next goal after that is to undertake the CCIE Wireless lab exam.

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is awesome Burns and congrats!!. Good luck on the CWNE application!
  • grapplergrappler Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First, congratulations for your :)
    i know CWSP is a bit difficult from CWAP and CWDP,

Please, i would like you to confirm if 'CWSP pratice exam' is the one who is proposed by CWNP ?
    in addition i would like to know as well if you found questions on exams very similar to Practice exam that you used ?

Thank you so much !
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Grappler,

Thank you.

Yes I used the offical CWNP, practice exams for all my CWNA and NP exams. the questions asked are not the same as on the exam, but the way they asked the question is similar, the practice exams for me where more about getting my mind used to answer question in that format. and testing my knowledge.

I also used the question from the CWSP book, at the end of each chapter. they where excellent, if I got over 90% correct I moved on to the next chapter.
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    How's the wireless job market?
  • jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good question Yuck..., I've been looking for wireless job like network wire/wireless administrator but no luck; it seems most of of the position of wireless they asked for experiences; not entry level like cwts, cwna cert. i got..they demanded cisco cisco wireless certs. as well. Considering go all the way to cwne is great but not easy, if we don't have job to do how could we have experiences to prove to the cwnp therefore... i have to keep looking for wireless job before i have to go further... if you know some share with us.
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can only speak on my geographical location being in Australia, the job market is no where need the demand compared to the security and R&S streams, but that being said there are jobs around.