Best PBQ/Simulation practice

BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
I feel pretty good about taking the test, but I am a bit nervous about the simulations. Do you have a source with pretty great simulation practice questions? I prefer to choose something recommended...thanks

Comments

• HCPS123HCPS123 Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you have Gibson's book his practice simulator questions are pretty much accurate to how they're setup on the exam, it's just the exam one is harder.

Basically the sim questions (at least for 401, not sure about 501) are drag and drop problems. Unfortunately there's really no "good" way to study for them since they basically require you to understand several concepts, terms and technologies at once and drag them to the right place. If you've studied well for the exam (aka you understand the concepts, know when and where you should use technologies and techniques) you should have at least a starting point to use for when solving them.
  • LSageeLSagee Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HCPS123 wrote: »
    If you have Gibson's book his practice simulator questions are pretty much accurate to how they're setup on the exam, it's just the exam one is harder.

Spot on