I used boson and wendell odom's book
Used learncisco.net to a lesser extent
Thanks to this forum for all the help!!
Now on to part 2

Comments

• hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!:D How helpful was the Boston practice test. Were they in line with the exam topics?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats hoping to pass it soon. Also using boson netsim and Wendell Odom.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • Masked_KingMasked_King Banned Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What was the difference between the first two and the last? Tell me it wasn't just experience with the way Cisco asks the questions. Something like, Cisco didn't trick you?
    Congrats hoping to pass it soon. Also using boson netsim and Wendell Odom.

Don't make promises you can't keep. wink, wink, nod. The CCENT is the equivalent of you fighting Rampage Jackson and Mike Tyson, in their prime. (with one hand, tied behind your back!)
  • TechnicalJayTechnicalJay Member Posts: 219 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't make promises you can't keep. wink, wink, nod. The CCENT is the equivalent of you fighting Rampage Jackson and Mike Tyson, in their prime. (with one hand, tied behind your back!)
    He never made a promise.
    He never made a promise.

I'm making an analogy based off his avatar. You have no idea how good Rampage is/was. And Mike was a beast early too. He might have superior resources.
  • Osman1Osman1 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi boxerboy1168. Sorry don't know your actual name. Man I was interested in WGU program same field as you are taking. Please I'm asking how is the courses structured and are they worth to be invested
  • McElhinneyMcElhinney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Feels good to finally get over that hurdle. I also passed on the third attempt and am working towards the CCNA R&S. Good luck with your studies.
    2017/2018 Certifications Gained: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec.
    2018/2019 Certification Goals: CCNA Cyber OPs.