"The Job"

nuglobenuglobe Member Posts: 190
I have seen a lot of people referring to "The Job" and I am wondering what that is to you? Do you feel you are one your way there (where are you)? Do you see a lot of the positions out there?

I know what "The Job" means to me, but I want to know what it means to all of you.
GenshiroGuide: My blog about things I found useful. Now with videos. :)

Comments

• RATTLERMANRATTLERMAN Member Posts: 151
    For me its about balance... decent pay,decent work environment,cool peeps to work with and for and decent work/life balance.

Jury still out on do i want to work in abig or small IT shop
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Work on my own terms and schedule. Most importantly get a big nasty unheard of check.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would like a job where I can help achieve world peace, feed the hungry and help orphans find good homes.

Oh wait, I think that's something I heard on a Miss America pageant. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • webexplorerwebexplorer Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For me it means to be able to apply the most of my knowledge, get experienced. Work with nice people and share my knowledge with others. That I don't have to traffel for hours to come to my work. Want to see my boss happy, get a nice pay check in return. :D
  • webexplorerwebexplorer Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For me it means to be able to apply the most of my knowledge, get more experience. Work with nice people and share my knowledge with others. That I don't have to travel for hours to come to my work. :D