Passed? 12/19

destroy8383destroy8383 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well they could not get the printer to work after the test, I went the whole stretch of questions. At the end it says your exam score will be printed so I thought I failed. When I login into Pearson Vue it shows status passed, I haven't got no emails or anything. I used Sybrex, 11th hour and Cybrary to study. I'm hoping its not a glitch in Pearson vue under "my exam history" and I did pass. Will post more later and answer what questions I can ethically

Comments

• mritorto2mritorto2 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    did you find it harder . how long did you study for? what practice exams did you use?
  • phatcowphatcow Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can you give a good overview on the new format and if there were any gotchas with the new format.

im sure a bunch of us would thank you greatly for that info
  • mritorto2mritorto2 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i take my test next wed so I am curious on how the exam will be.
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm sorry to hear that the printer wasn't working on the day of your exam and that you don't get your results immediately. You'll get your examination results via email indicating that you passed the exam over the next several days.
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • destroy8383destroy8383 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the late response, I hit an email from ICS2 so I passed yay. As far as the test I have took and failed before with a 686 score. With the CAT test nothing changes material wise. As you know you can’t flag or go back on questions so take your time and pick the best answer. A few real solid tips I’ve read is the don’t think as a tech person but as a manager and for me that is hard. Breaking it down if the answers were a “fix” action I’d want to do the management process instead. Also trying to look at the CIA in the question lining up with the answer
  • useravuserav Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    Sorry for the late response, I hit an email from ICS2 so I passed yay. As far as the test I have took and failed before with a 686 score. With the CAT test nothing changes material wise. As you know you can’t flag or go back on questions so take your time and pick the best answer. A few real solid tips I’ve read is the don’t think as a tech person but as a manager and for me that is hard. Breaking it down if the answers were a “fix” action I’d want to do the management process instead. Also trying to look at the CIA in the question lining up with the answer

Admitting defeat then going back and obtaining victory!
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif It's a bummer though that the printer wasn't working during exam day..
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]