Options

Passed VCP 6

baaln34baaln34 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
Merry xmas fellow geeks,

Managed to pass 2V0-621 yesterday and having passed 2V0-620 a month or so ago, and completed the training course I am now
a VCP!

Did a Citrix exam in March and been studying for this since,

Observations:
Being careful not to break the NDA I would say a lot of the higher end, more expensive features are tested, SIOC, NIOC, DRS, SDRS
FT, and then just general questions on how it works, some tricky stuff in there though,

CBT Nuggets have a course on 6.5 which has labs, they proved to be invaluable if not a little expensive,

I also built out a nested setup on a HP G7 with SSD's

Any questions please fire away,

I'm off to get drunk!

Happy New Year

Comments

• Options
    GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    CBT Nuggets has a 7 day trial. Then a rate. The cheapest is $84 a month. Yes, I just went to the website myself. Just for a month, that is about half the price of Stanley Community College's full blown VCP Course. Not to mention that the community college course is official and longer than a month.

Congratulations on the pass. I wish you the best in your future.
  • Options
    kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Congrats, from what I remember it is a tricky exam. However I took it back in Beta stage - A lot would have changed by now.

Keep in mind that your questions are only a select number from about 400 +/- questions.

Thanks for the information though, and I hope you enjoyed the process.
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • Options
    adaliadellaadaliadella Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63