CRISC-9/19
CISM 12/1
CGEIT 12/19
CISA 12/22

All 4 put down!!!!!

Comments

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Thanks!!
  • GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    Nicely Done. I am impressed.

ISACA sent me an email a few days ago offering a discount and the rest of the year free if I sign up for membership. The year is almost over with. They really make me laugh. Some of the stuff they send me puts a smile on my face. I had to read the email twice, like is this a joke.
    Email subject line:

Join ISACA Today – Get the Rest of 2017 Free

GirlyGirl wrote: »
    Nicely Done. I am impressed.

ISACA sent me an email a few days ago offering a discount and the rest of the year free if I sign up for membership. The year is almost over with. They really make me laugh. Some of the stuff they send me puts a smile on my face. I had to read the email twice, like is this a joke.
    Email subject line:

Join ISACA Today – Get the Rest of 2017 Free

What's funniest is they actually believe their own BS. ISACA loves their money!
  • cisanutcisanut Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats jumblerr, very impressive!

Is CISSP next or you already have that?
    cisanut wrote: »
    Congrats jumblerr, very impressive!

Is CISSP next or you already have that?

That's done back in April. After 7 exams this year, I'm done for a while!!
  • abumubabumub Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Respectable JUMBLERR
    Can you share what Strategy did you adopt for this Landmark Achievement?
  • scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    CRISC-9/19
    CISM 12/1
    CGEIT 12/19
    CISA 12/22

All 4 put down!!!!!

@Jumblerr... Congratulations Bro. I also Passed my CRISC today in Texas. The CGEIT has no Online Q&A and the Manual Book Q&A has only 250 Questions, can you share your experience with the Exams and the Manual Q&A how it relates? Thank you.
    scankloud wrote: »
    @Jumblerr... Congratulations Bro. I also Passed my CRISC today in Texas. The CGEIT has no Online Q&A and the Manual Book Q&A has only 250 Questions, can you share your experience with the Exams and the Manual Q&A how it relates? Thank you.

For all exams except CISM: I bought the Q&A manuals. These will give you a good idea of types of questions plus the explanations fill in the blind spots
    For CISM: Basically nothing just some google searches
    That's done back in April. After 7 exams this year, I'm done for a while!!

See above!
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • gtsaplgtsapl Member Posts: 12 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow impressive,Congratulations jumblerr !!
    gtsapl wrote: »
    Wow impressive,Congratulations jumblerr!!

Thanks!!
    za3bour wrote: »
    Congratulations

Thank you kindly!
  • STEMGirlSTEMGirl Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Jumblerr - that is awesome!icon_thumright.gif I just cleared the CRISC exam last month, and I cleared the CISM exam Dec. 2016. Since I now work primarily in governance, I'm thinking about sitting for the CGEIT exam next. I rarely hear anything about the CGEIT designation (it appears to be the least popular ISACA designation); can you share more? For example, both the CRISC and CISM have modules/material that cover governance. Is there much overlap? I imagine the CGEIT Review Manual is a much deeper dive into the subject-matter of governance? Thanks in advance for the additional information, and again congrats on the ISACA sweep - truly a noteworthy accomplishment! icon_lol.gif
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CRISC-9/19
    CISM 12/1
    CGEIT 12/19
    CISA 12/22

All 4 put down!!!!!

Awesome! so what is your background/experience and your study routine? You passed CGEIT in 18 days from taking CISM, then passed CISA after two days of taking CGEIT.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
    chrisone wrote: »
    Awesome! so what is your background/experience and your study routine? You passed CGEIT in 18 days from taking CISM, then passed CISA after two days of taking CGEIT.

True..I have 21 years of tech experience plus I'm a CIO, plus I've been on a board for 4 years plus now I am the Chairman. Most of these exams test from that context. I studied for 4+ months for the CISSP earlier in the year. That provides a great foundation for all the ISACA exams. So studied fairly hard for the CRISC, almost nothing for the CISM, and then 2 weeks for both CGEIT and CISA simultaneuosly
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good stuff! Seems like a lot of these exams overlap each other dramatically. Congrats once again on your achievements!
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
    chrisone wrote: »
    Good stuff! Seems like a lot of these exams overlap each other dramatically. Congrats once again on your achievements!
    THanks!
    STEMGirl wrote: »
    Congratulations Jumblerr - that is awesome!icon_thumright.gif I just cleared the CRISC exam last month, and I cleared the CISM exam Dec. 2016. Since I now work primarily in governance, I'm thinking about sitting for the CGEIT exam next. I rarely hear anything about the CGEIT designation (it appears to be the least popular ISACA designation); can you share more? For example, both the CRISC and CISM have modules/material that cover governance. Is there much overlap? I imagine the CGEIT Review Manual is a much deeper dive into the subject-matter of governance? Thanks in advance for the additional information, and again congrats on the ISACA sweep - truly a noteworthy accomplishment! icon_lol.gif

Thanks STEMgirl!!!