CISA annual maintenance fee

securedtsecuredt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
A question from certificate holders:

We are not required to submit CPE the first year we are certified but required to submit annual maintenance fee for the first year of certification as well?

Comments

• TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    What do you mean the first year? For example mine was approved in November, but my actual cycle starts in Jan 2018 so I would have to do CPE and fees for 2018, 2019, and 2020. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that ISACA usually makes the cycles start in Jan, but I can't confirm what would happen if you passed early in the year (like March).
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just go to www.isaca.org, click on My ISACA, and login

There you will see if you have to pay dues.

Then click myCertification, there you will see details about CPE's required for this year and for the 3 years cycle.
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    securedt wrote: »
    We are not required to submit CPE the first year we are certified but required to submit annual maintenance fee for the first year of certification as well?

If I got your inquiry right, yes, we are not required to submit CPEs during the year when we got certified. Refer to the Annual and Three-Year Certification section of the link - Maintain Your CISA - Continuing Professional Education | ISACA

Hope this answers your question.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]