Passed 300-115 at the second attempt

denfrombedenfrombe Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

I've finally passed my switch exam yesterday with 846/1000 at the second attempt, I failed this exam two weeks before. I've decided to retake it before end of year. (I didn't want to have it in mind for 2018.)

I've used but most known study supports:
- FLG
- CBTnugget video serie
- Kevin Wallace video serie
- VIRL for labs

In mid of January, I'll make the study plan for 300-135. I've already passed 300-101, but unfortunately I did it 2 years ago, so I have to refresh most of the stuffs. I really want to finish CCNP by end of February.

Comments

• negru_tudornegru_tudor Member Posts: 473 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and best of luck.

People usually agree that if you work with this stuff on a daily basis, TSHOOT should be the easier of the bunch.
    2017-2018 goals:
    [X] CIPTV2 300-075
    [ ] SIP School SSCA
    [X] CCNP Switch 300-115 [X] CCNP Route 300-101 [X] CCNP Tshoot 300-135
    [ ] LPIC1-101 [ ] LPIC1-102 (wishful thinking)
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • joshuamurphy75joshuamurphy75 Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • anikaanika Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very Congratulations Dear icon_smile.gif

"You cannot take your boat across the sea
    If you are afraid of the waves,
    The one who tries
    Never fails."

So, Keep Smiling on your face

I also cracked this exam but I could not crack in the 1st attempt. One of my friends suggested me that you must get the training from any authorized training center.

Then, I took the admission in Koenig Solutions training center and side by side I was increasing my knowledge from online.

Now, I am working with a reputed company. So, don't give up